The Transitional Commercial Lease Agreement is the agreement by which a property is granted for use for the conduct of commercial, industrial, artisanal, professional activities, which are of a transitory nature and, for this reason, may have a duration of fewer than 6 years. from ordinary commercial leases.
The transitional commercial lease has these characteristics:
- indication of the reasons for the transience, which must be explicitly stated in the contract and must be such as to exclude the ordinary 6 + 6 commercial lease regime;
- exclusion of the renewal of the contract;
- stipulation in writing under penalty of nullity;
- no indemnity for the loss of goodwill.
When using commercial lease for short periods
The commercial lease for transitional use is used in all cases in which the tenant needs to use the property for a short period. Think for example of a temporary shop (temporary shop to test the sale of certain products, to probe new markets, to launch a new product), to a showroom, to a space for an electoral committee, or to a temporary office or warehouse. during a renovation, etc.
The reasons for the transience must be included in the contract and must exclude the possibility of renting the property with an ordinary lease with a duration of 6 + 6 years. The transience cannot, therefore, depend on the will of the landlord, but on the use that the tenant will make of the property. The activity to be carried out in the property must by its nature be of a transitory nature.
The property to be leased must have an intended use in accordance with the activity to be exercised. It must in fact have characteristics such as to allow the business or the tenant’s profession to be exercised. Attention should also be paid to the condominium regulation which sometimes prohibits the destination of the premises for particular uses such as noisy activities etc.
In the event that, in addition to the use of the space, additional services are also offered (for example telephone and wife connections, printing services, cleaning, and maintenance, etc.), instead of the lease contract it will be possible to use the contract of use of spaces and services that can be suitable for situations such as coworking or office sharing spaces or for event and exhibition locations.
What does the transitional lease agreement model for use other than residential contain?
Our transitional commercial lease meets all legal requirements. The main clauses included concerns:
- Object: the description of the property with the cadastral identifiers
- Destination of the property: the precise description of the use for which the property is granted
- Reasons for transience: the reasons why you want to rent the property for a short period must be indicated
- Rent: indication of the amount to be paid for the use of the property
- Duration: they can have a duration of fewer than 6 years
- Any furniture: if the property is furnished, it is possible to attach a list of all the furniture included in the lease
- Withdrawal: the possibility for the parties to dissolve the contract before its natural expiry
- Security deposit: the landlord can ask the tenant for a sum of money to be paid at the time of stipulation to guarantee any damage to the property
- Sublease: the lessor may grant the tenant may sublease in whole and in part to other subjects the property
- Direct contacts with the public: the activity that must be carried out in the property may, by its nature, involve contact with an indistinct public of users and consumers (e.g. showroom, retail shop, etc.)
- Insurance: the lessor may ask the tenant to take out an insurance policy to cover the risk of damage to the property.
Furthermore, after the purchase, we will guide you step by step through all the subsequent formalities necessary for your lease to be duly constituted and registered.
Information you need
To complete the contract, the personal data of the landlord and tenant are required. It is also necessary to have the cadastral details of the property (during the interview, the help will explain where to find the information you need).
Remember that our interview does not generate a simple facsimile of a transitional commercial lease agreement. Based on your answers, the system automatically draws up a customized contract model for your needs, guaranteeing its legal correctness.
The document can be modified in all its parts without time limits. Don’t worry so if you don’t have all the information available during the interview, you can always enter it later.
- Transitional commercial lease
- Commercial lease for temporary use
- Lease of property other than residential for temporary use
- Transitional commercial lease
- Contract for temporary shop
- Commercial lease agreement with dry coupon
- Commercial sublease agreement
Other useful templates and facsimiles
- Contract for the Use of Spaces and Services: to share a space or an equipped office and offer functional and connected services
- Residential Lease Agreement: to rent a house or apartment
- Rental Agreement for Foresteria Use: to rent a house or apartment for your employees, managers, and collaborators
- Tourist or Vacation Rental Contract: to rent a house or apartment for holidays or tourism
- Letter of Termination of the Lease Agreement: to terminate a lease agreement for a property in advance
- Preliminary Real Estate Sale Agreement: to sell a property to a buyer who undertakes to purchase it within a deadline